1.23.2006

No pants

So I, among 160 others, participated in No Pants 2K6. Good times were had by all as far as I could tell. It was fun watching peoples faces on the staging car as one, then two, then whole groups of people stood up at each station and de-pantsed. The woman sitting next to the door I was standing in front of seemed to think it was over when I dutifully removed my trousers and tossed them to the front of the car. On the target car things were pretty crowded and I think my long coat prevented most people from realizing I was pantsless. I won't forget the asian man standing next to me taking peeks just to make sure that, I indeed, was not wearing pants. Then the cops came and the missions was scrapped. Kudos to Kula for not breaking character the entire way back to Brooklyn Bridge. He kept saying things like "strange happenings on the train".
Forgot to plug the sight: Improveverywhere.com
Check it out.

No comments: