4.01.2011

Goodbye, Cruel Fake-World

Hey Kids,

Remember this shit? This was a blog I had. Some people probably still get emails everytime I write in it, which in the last year was about once, and in the last three years maybe two more times.

Well guess what? I quit playing video games for the entire month of April. No more senseless violence. No more moral rudderlessness. Yup, all of the wonderful e-debauchery must stop, at least for now, so that I can focus on work and projects. And with that focus I though, what better way to hone some of my energies than with my good, dear old friend, Toilet Time for Tiny Town.

So expect to see some new posts coming up. Maybe a hilarious movie review that will continue for years to create random vitriol on the part of internet readers around the world, or a terribly conceived political "humor" piece from a man thoroughly unqualified to write one. WHO KNOWS? Certainly not this guy (points thumbs back at self)... I can barely read.

John

No comments: