2.03.2006

Bare naked ladies

You remember that song... by the Bare naked ladies... One week? Well that's how long it's been since I quit smoking. I haven't cheated, snuck a smoke and lied about it. Nope, I've done a full week sans cigarettes. What have I learned? Don't smoke, quitting later sucks.
There's the Monday incident. Tuesday I was so afraid to put the patch on that I went cold turkey. I was making comp boxes and jumped the line with my exacto into and through much of my thumb. Wednesday was okay except I kept having urges to hurt people I didn't know. On the elevator at work all the lawyers got on at 25 and I contemplated smacking this guys head into the door. It's funny that I think these things when having a craving. Have I repressed my animal nature through smoking? I went out with Charlie, Cesa and Al last night and didn't smoke even after drinking mas cervesa's. Things would appear to be on the up and up. Here's to some smooth *ss sailing y'all.

No comments: