12.08.2011

Rick Perry: Confused

Rick Perry put out a video recently, which I'm sure you've all seen. If you haven't, take a moment to watch him complain about gays serving in the military while our poor children are forced to hide their Christianity from the world during Christmas.



What I like about Perry's video, is how he shows so much strength in fabricating "liberal attacks on our religious heritage".

Now, I don't know what Texas is like around this time of year, but you can't go one fucking block in New York, the gay/liberal/Jew capital of the Northeast, without seeing some sign of Christmas. I certainly haven't heard about any kristallnacht against stores displaying Christmas themes, like Best Buy, Urban Outfitters, or the GAP. Also, so far, the enormous Christmas tree at Rockerfeller Center hasn't been burned down.

Thankfully, some of the fine folks over at Second City came up with a retort video. I would donate all of my money to get this on the air.

No comments: