11.07.2006

House Cleaning

So I've decided to take a little time to address those of you that read my little blog... because usually I'm writing only for the sake of myself. I've got a few things to go through, so sit back and relax.


One: I've decided to start a mailing list. That's right! Everytime I post a new entry you can get an email telling you that I did that!!! All you have to do is write an email to

ToiletTimeForTinyTown@Gmail.com

and say "I want to be subscribed to your blog" and I'll put you on the list. What could be easier? Who knows, maybe I'll start having contests and shit, with prizes!


Two: In an effort to get the Google Robots to realize how important I am, I've found that I need links to my site. Otherwise that British jerk "Sir" John Kingman will continue his unwholesome reign over the Google list of John Kingmans. So please feel free to link to me, and I in return will link to you (provided I don't find the content of your site offensive).



Three: I'm so glad today is election day! If I had to watch one more slam ad from one ass to another ass both running for the same seat I swear I could have gone nuts. I mean, I want to watch commercials where fat middle aged men belittle their wives so they can watch football and eat pizza uninterrupted. I want to see super heroes do dances about having stomach upset and diarrhea. I don't want to hear how Tom Kean Jr. Supported Bush's war or how Menendez is linked to some huge corruption scandal. They both sound like dicks.

Bring back the where's the beef lady and let's get on with our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, here's an anecdote you'll appreciate that involves "the Google robots": You know how the Google robots read through your e-mails and post links at the top of your Gmail account for products and services that they think you'll like based on what they've read in your e-mails, right? Well lately I've been getting this link up there all the time for the "Ultimate Bidet" at CleanButt.com. (I shit you not; check it out.) I was like, WTF!?! I mean, I like a clean ass as much as the next man, but I couldn't figure out what the hell there was in my e-mails that would make the Google robots keep pushing this particular product on me. Then it hit me: Toilet Time for Tiny Town! I keep the e-mail with the link to your blog right there in my inbox where it's easily accessible, and, of course, I click on it often. The Google robots know, man, they know!